Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Virgin mojitos it is!

I caved and purchased a HPT today from Wa.lm.art.  It was on a whim as I was buying items for my Mexico trip.  

Didn't expect to see this!  Sweets wanted me to wait.  So I didn't tell him that I bought the test.  In fact, I quickly brought the bag upstairs before he could look in my purchases.  After the lines changed, I came downstairs crying.  His automatic instinct was "She got her period."  He didn't expect me to say, "We're pregnant."  

Of course I'm still cautious.  It's only 4 weeks and a lot can happen between now and 8 months.  Heck.  A lot can happen between today and my beta on Thursday.  

This is the first time I've ever, ever seen two freaking lines.  It makes me feel good to know that at least I can get pregnant.  

I can get pregnant.  

I am pregnant. 

 Holy shit.   


Holy Shit!  Do you see it too? 12dp3dt

19 comments:

  1. Oh wow! HUGE congratulations to you! This is such wonderful news. :)

    Enjoy those virgin mojitos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Congrats, Kanis. I am so happy for you, cycle buddy.

    I was wondering all day whether you had tested since you transferred before me. Hoping for good bete numbers for both of us on Aug 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. We're beta buddies. Hopefully we'll both have strong numbers. :)

      Delete
  3. Holy shit, that's definitely a BFP!!!!!! Woohooooooooooo!

    OMG, first the Olympics, and now this - I'm totally ruining my cry free streak. LOL At least it's all happy tears!

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Aug 2nd is a great beta day, my youngest and my Moms bday, so double luck to you for a fantastic beta!! Can't wait to see your number!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! That is so freakin' awesome. I'm so so SO excited for you. Biggest of congrats, hon. Can't wait to see those beautiful beta #'s!!!! Enjoy your alcohol free vacation. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!!!! Fingers crossed that it's smooth sailing from here on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's about freakin time!! YEAH!!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING!!! I am so so so Happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO happy for you! This is amazing! Congratulations!!!!! WOW!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Extremely happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eileen (Irish Baby Dreams)August 1, 2012 at 1:40 PM

    Holy shit Kanis- your post title just literally took my breath away and now I am crying! I am so so so so happy for you and DH. Praying for a very smooth, happy, healthy 9 months to come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I literally have tears in my eyes I'm so happy for you. Fingers crossed for a strong beta followed by an uneventful pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You give me hope! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. This is amazing news. Congrats. I don't blame you for testing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you everyone for your kind words. I greatly appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so exciting!! Congratulations!! I hope you have a fabulous beta!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete