Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Up. Up. Up.

Cycle day 9.  

A quick visit to the clinic proved to be fruitful.  Both my left and right ovaries have approximately 5 decent sized follicles and 4-5 follicles 9mm or under each.  The largest follicle is on the right sized at 17mm.  I think the grand total is about 10 substantial follicles and 10 wee ones.  For the most part, the follicles on my left ovary are quite uniform - 4 are 14mm in size.  My E2 has gone up nicely as well - around 5200.  I have two more days of injections (200 today; 150 tomorrow) and then another visit to the clinic on Friday.  I have a feeling that I'll be triggering on Friday night with my ER on Sunday.

I've been stressing out about this cycle, thinking I'm not progressing well.  Thanks to the many reassurances from the doctors and forums members on IVF.CA and Fertile Thoughts
Things are going well.  As they've stated over and over, it's quality not quantity.  Last time I had a lot of follicles but not necessarily the best quality eggs.   
 
That's about it on the fertility front.   Nothing else to report.  




View of West Vancouver from Prospect Point in Stanley Park
    

No comments:

Post a Comment