Thursday, May 19, 2011

39

Today is my birthday.  I'm 39 years old.  My life is good.  I have a husband whom I adore, a home I love, a family I cherish.  On top of that I have an inspiring job, friends who support me, and kitties that make me smile every day.  Yet, I'm living a life unfulfilled.  I want to be a mother.  That's my birthday wish.  A baby before I'm 40.  Please?

I've been on the patches for a week now.  Though I'm not noticing any emotional shifts, my body feels like it's expanding with each day. I feel so freaking bloated.  I hate it  Today, I just wanted to peel off my all my clothes.  Everything is pulling in the wrong direction.  It felt as if my breasts were going to burst from my bra. That would go over well with 15 year old boys!  

Ugh...Soon I increase it to 4 patches.  I can only imagine how uncomfortable I'll be feeling then.  At least if I was pregnant, I would have a reason to be bloated and fat.  But I'm not, so I don't.  

On the plus side, a coworker and I have been working out together and are going to start walking everyday after work.  So I'm going to fight this weight gain/bloat as best I can.  Wish me luck!   

3 comments:

  1. My weight has been up and down through this fertility journey. I'd be happy to gain weight if it was baby weight.

    Happy birthday. I hope you get your wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope this year is the year you finally get your baby!

    Your boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! I hope your wishes come true.

    Your kitties are adorable. I love my puppy and she definitely makes me smile every single day.

    Good luck at your appointment this Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete