Well, their test came back negative! Negative! Does everything have to be such a roller coaster ride for me? I did 3 HPTs and all 3 were positive. How is this possible?
I'm trying not to fret. The doctor felt positive about it. She did send me off to get my beta tested but still, it's quite disconcerting. How can the tests be so different? Is this "pregnancy" all in my head?
I'm trying to be positive. A few years ago, a friend of mine had positive home tests but at her doctor's office, it was negative. Her daughter is now 2 years old. So I'm holding on to hope as that's all that I really have at this point.
I'll be sure to post my blood test results tomorrow.
Cross your fingers for me.
Say a little prayer.
Send out positive energy.
Please.
Sending LOTS of positive energy!!
ReplyDeleteSending tons of positive vibes. I will see a lil' prayer for you tonite.
ReplyDeleteI know at least a few years ago, the pregnancy tests in doctors offices were a LOT less sensitive than the currently available HPTs. Fingers and toes crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteI've had the experience of having tests show up negative in the doctor's office, but positive ones at home. The First Response tests (and some dollar store tests too) are much more sensitive. Will hope for a good outcome for you :)
ReplyDelete-Mary Beth
Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I'm behind on commenting...
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your dad's diagnosis. I'll be keeping him in my thoughts.
The second line in your previous post is a beautiful one! So strange that the test in the doctor's office was negative, but I'd say you're most definitely pregnant. Sending lots of positive vibes for a great beta...
infertility for easy Conception. (No more adoption, with Dr Itua your problem will solve and you will have your child with ease.I have been blog Sites for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and i am gratetful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Epilepsy, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail. com Or Whatsapp Number..+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues.He's a good man.
ReplyDelete后宮視訊聊天室-哪個app有大尺度直播
ReplyDelete免費影音視訊聊聊天室-允許賣肉的直播平台
影音視訊聊聊天室-成人的直播平台
ut聊聊天室-寂寞交友聊天室
ut影音視訊聊聊天室-午夜聊天室
小可愛免費視訊-一對一性聊天室
視訊美女聊天-美女秀場裸聊直播間
聊天交友-美女視頻直播秀房間
交友app-台灣免費視頻裸聊室
交友網站-在線視頻語音聊天室
日本美妞私密視頻成人私聊開放性裸體多人聊天室愛寫真美女圖片站美女視訊戀愛ing
私密視頻美女視頻同城交友東方秀視頻聊天色妹妹成人在線電影歐美色區性愛戀愛物語視訊
全球隨機視頻網怎麼用視頻演藝聊天室微秀58多人視頻聊天美女裸泳無遮擋圖片情色視訊
校內隨機視頻網寂寞女免費視頻交友視頻美女裸聊AV快播電影天堂約炮論壇愛戀視訊
脫衣舞同城交友視頻聊天網寂寞激情直播間真人秀場聊天室黃的言情小說免費閱讀rc色視訊