It too displays two lines. I *think* I'm about 22dpo. My cycle is usually 26-28 days and today is CD 36. I'm so accustomed to calculating everything post transfer so I feel a little out of sorts.
Could this really be true?
We're actually pregnant?
I'm going to take another test in the morning. I hope that the lines darken. Unlike my previous pregnancy in March, these lines showed up right away. In March, I actually threw the cheapie HPT away because it looked negative.
Please let this be the one.
Please stay snug in there little guy. With my dad's recent diagnosis, I desperately want us to become parents and to make my mom and dad grandparents.

So exciting! Saying lots of prayers for you and your little one!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a good line. Saying prayers and sending positive thoughts!
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome line....wishing you a sticky bean!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely looks promising!!! Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteIt does look very positive to me too!!! I am with all your efriends sending my good thoughts and prayers for your dad's quick and full recovery and a long life to see his grandchildren. And for the little miracle inside you to hold on tight for the next nine months!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Sending you lots of love and prayers.
ReplyDeleteYou deserve some good news. So thrilled about the positive test and praying that all goes well with your betas. I'm so sorry to hear about your father, and I hope he is going to be ok!!
ReplyDeleteTotally AMAZING!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so wild. I'm very happy to see this surprise.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! Congrats! Sending you lots of prayers and positive thoughts and energy : )
ReplyDeleteI'm just catching up...this news is amazing! Sending noting but love your way! xoxo
ReplyDelete