This is just a quick note to say that of the seven embryos that were still being cultured, they were able to freeze one. The embryologist stated that it was an "excellent expanded blastocyst." It's the same grade as one of the blasts transferred yesterday - 4BB. So if you look at the photos of the embryos from yesterday - sorry about the massive pic size, I'm learning how to use blogger on my mobile device and at that time had no clue how to resize the pics - the expanded blastocyst is the bigger of the two. While I'm mildly disappointed that only one made it, I'm still ecstatic that we have one waiting.
There have been quite a few BFPs at my clinic lately. One the IVF board that I contribute to, almost every person who cycled in Jan/Feb has gotten pregnant. Here's hoping I don't end that awesome winning streak!
Otherwise, not too much to report. I'm sure I'll be on symptom watch 2013 for the next few weeks.
That's great that you have one blast on ice! A sibling in a couple years, maybe. :) Don't be too focused on symptoms, though, I had none throughout the first tri-mester: no frequent potty breaks, no nausea, barely sore boobs. The only thing I did note (after the fact) was that my sense of smell was more sensitive and I had rhinitis (sneeze a lot). I am so excited for ya'll and can't wait for your sticky BFP!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try not to look into everything. It could drive me mad! With my chemical pregnancy last August, I noticed super sore boobs and constant but mild cramping.
DeleteI am feeling really positive about this cycle for you!
ReplyDeleteAs PP said, dont over-think symptoms. I had none - no sore bbs other than from Prog, no fatigue, nothing. Just felt normal with lots of energy. Also when I tested on 7dp5dt I got a barely there light line only.
Thank you! I'll take all the positive vibes I can get!
DeleteOne frozen is great but I understand wishing there were a few more.
ReplyDeleteIt would have been nice to have more but I guess I should look on the bright side and be happy that these "mature" ovaries could even produce decent looking embryos in the first place.
DeleteThis is such great news! When are you testing? I don't know if I can stand the wait! :)
ReplyDeleteMy beta is on the 12th. I'm going to try not to take an HPT either. Thank goodness I'm back to work on Monday. That'll keep me preoccupied!
DeleteThat's great news! I am so happy to hear that you have a frostie. Sending oodles of positive thoughts and love your way xo
ReplyDeleteThank you. Have that snow baby gives me some comfort.
Deletejust started following your blog. Sending lots of prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteI can use all the prayers I can get! :)
Delete