I am thankful for my incredibly thoughtful, loving and supportive husband. Though we've only been married for seven years, we've been together for almost twenty. We've grown up together. And rather than growing apart as we age, we've grown closer than ever. He's my rock and my light. I love you Sweets.
I am thankful for my amazing parents. Really, I have no words to express my gratitude and love for them. They've been there for me every step of the way. Whether it was helping me through university, providing me with a room over my head, or comforting me when, once again, my body betrayed me, they have offered me unconditional love and support. I love you Aiti and Isi.
I am thankful for my friends. Whether I need a laugh or a shoulder, I know that I can count on them. I love you I, J, and S.
I am thankful for my kitties, my substitute babies. Not a day goes by without laughter or cuddles. My boys provide me with an outlet for my need to be a mother. I love you pudsters.
I am thankful for my job. I love teaching. I love working with teenagers. I love helping them find their path. Actually, it's not a job; it's a calling. To hear students say that they look forward to my class all day makes my heart sing. I love to teach.
I am thankful for my home. To have a place of our own is just a dream come true. I love my home.
I have many things to be thankful for. It's time to take off my IF blinders and appreciate all that I do have. I love my life.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving. I agree, too often we get buried under the pain and stress of IF and forget all that we have to be thankful for. Excellent post!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving! We both have a lot to be thankful for :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you too. I'm really glad that we can both still see the good beyond the infertility. Some day I hope we both get to be thankful for infertility because at the end of it we got wonderful babies.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful post, so well said. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete