of all this infertility bullshit. You think I would be used to another negative beta, but no. It's as painful as the first.
Five IUIs, 2 IVFs, 2 FETs and 9 embryos later and all I've got is a fat ass. I don't know how much more my heart can take.
I am so very sorry, Kanis. I have been checking your blog all day today hoping that you would have some good news. I suffered a chemical pregnancy a couple of days ago, so I feel a similar sadness and frustration. Hang in there and know you are not alone.
ReplyDelete- G
I'm so sorry that you have another month of disappointment. It makes no sense why some of us have to go through this over and over again! I think you said it perfectly when you called it "infertility bullshit"... that's exactly what it is. So sorry! hug
ReplyDeletei'm so sorry. I can definitely relate. It's like... you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. It sucks!
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeletethere are no words, but for what it's worth i'm so sorry! <3
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear this... again. It does suck and they don't get any easier. I wish there was more I could say.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! I wish that I could change the outcome and let you know for certain "next time" but there is no answer. I am so very sorry!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to see this Kanis. :( :( :( ((((hugs))))
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you have to endure this but know that you are not alone. I am with you and many others and we are cheering you on and sending you positive energy.
ReplyDelete