For a while there, I thought I would be okay if I didn't have a child. I don't know so much anymore. I am scared.
Sometimes waiting to have all your ducks in a row, leaves you without little ducklings. We thought it would be so simple, so natural but here we are still waiting to be parents.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Today is not a good day
I've been having some difficulty sleeping for the last two weeks. With hubby's job up in the air and BCP on the horizon, I've been feeling ultra stressed. Today, I took the day off. I thought it would help me to relax but instead I've felt more stressed. I just broke down and sobbed for a good half an hour. It didn't help that I had the documentary "Babies" on in the background while I was doing the dishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, we all have days like that. BIG HUG.
ReplyDeleteI know I feel shitty when I am tired and not getting enough sleep. Hope you'll get some good sleep tonight and fell better in the morning.
Thanks Rosachka. Today was a trying day. I thought that taking a day would be helpful, but it just allowed me to be alone with my thoughts. Not good. I tend to snowball in my thinking.
ReplyDeleteThere's too many "What ifs" that take a toll on our emotions. This journey is so hard and a good ole sobfest is okay every now and then. Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteOh and I have tried to post on your blog before and it wouldn't let me. I have no idea why but now it will so that's good!
Thank you Michaela. This journey sucks. Royally sucks. I try to keep my chin up but I'm naturally pessimistic.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize my settings for comments were so stringent. I just figured out recently how to fix them. :P