Friday, March 8, 2013

Kindness of strangers

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

AF is truly coming on strong now. Yesterday I still (secretly) held onto hope. It was still light(ish) yesterday. More than spotting but not a real flow. But today, there's no question as to whether it worked or not.

I broke down and wept in front of my BFF/colleague. I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it. She's been with my all the way through this but I've never allowed her to see my pain. Only my husband and parents have seen me so broken. You know that cry. That animalistic, guttural cry. The cry of a wounded creature.

Yesterday I allowed myself a day of tears. But my tears won't change anything. I've given infertility enough tears.

My next step is to make a WTF appointment. We have one little guy left. I want no stone unturned before we do our next (and final) transfer.

I so appreciate you all. Thank you so much for all your kindness and your advice. I wish I could hug you all. Perhaps one day, we'll meet in real life. xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Ginormous hugs to you Kanis.. Please, please ask about your progesterone level and the fact that you bled while on progesterone support.. I hope you get all the answers you need at your WTF appt. Make sure you go with your questions written down, each time I have had one I always get frazzled and am glad I wrote down what I wanted to ask..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanis, I am so very sorry. (Hugs) Please take care of yourself and I hope your WTF provides some answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry this one didn't work. Good Luck with your next cycle. Hope this embie is a superstar and you'll get your bfp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this stinks! I'm so sorry you've had to endure all of this. I hope your WTF appointment yields more comfort than questions.

    ReplyDelete