Sometimes waiting to have all your ducks in a row, leaves you without little ducklings. We thought it would be so simple, so natural but here we are still waiting to be parents.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Houston. We have a problem.
Spotting. Light cramping. I think IVF 3.0 is a bust.
I am so sorry hon. This just plain sucks. Of course, I'm still holding out hope that you're experiencing implantation spotting and your uterus growing. Sending you hugs either way.
Nooooo!! I am so so sorry. I am still holding onto some hope for you though. When is your beta? Sending you lots of prayers. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteOh no...I really hope that's not the case... :(
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry hon. This just plain sucks. Of course, I'm still holding out hope that you're experiencing implantation spotting and your uterus growing. Sending you hugs either way.
ReplyDeleteDarn...I hope its only implantation spotting. Have you tested?
ReplyDelete