Sometimes waiting to have all your ducks in a row, leaves you without little ducklings. We thought it would be so simple, so natural but here we are still waiting to be parents.
I'm so sorry Kanis. Infertility is so unfair and I hate it so much. I'm praying the doctor is able to give you some explanation. You are in my thoughts.
So sorry to read this... I am betting your beta was higher earlier on before the bleeding and it perhaps is coming down now.. I hate to see this... BIG HUGS!
Sending you hugs! :-( I wish that number had been higher. Are you doing a repeat beta anyway? I'm glad you still have your frosty waiting. I'm so sorry that you are going through this!
Well, poop. I hesitate to point out that there are always stories of people with low start numbers turning out to be fine because being in limbo is worse than anything else, but I do hope that this is the case. My thoughts are with you.
I'm so sorry to hear this... I just had a simliar experience and its really turned me upside down!! :( Sending LOTS of warm thoughts your way
ReplyDeleteI was hoping it wasn't. I'm thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI was hoping for a different outcome. I am so sorry (Hugs)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Kanis. Infertility is so unfair and I hate it so much. I'm praying the doctor is able to give you some explanation. You are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. :(
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to read this... I am betting your beta was higher earlier on before the bleeding and it perhaps is coming down now.. I hate to see this... BIG HUGS!
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry (HUGS) xo
ReplyDeleteOh no! I am so sorry! HUGS!!
ReplyDeleteSending you hugs! :-( I wish that number had been higher. Are you doing a repeat beta anyway? I'm glad you still have your frosty waiting. I'm so sorry that you are going through this!
ReplyDeleteWell, poop. I hesitate to point out that there are always stories of people with low start numbers turning out to be fine because being in limbo is worse than anything else, but I do hope that this is the case. My thoughts are with you.
ReplyDelete