When we transferred to the new clinic the RE asked that we do a set of blood work as we were new patients. In December we got the requisitions and early January I got mine done. I have constantly reminded Sweets about the blood tests and the new sperm analysis that needs to be done.
He kept putting them off.
Last Thursday I picked up my meds and the nurse stated, "You will not be given the okay to start injections until DH's blood work is in." Ugh! So needless to say, I was pissed. Sweets received a rather nasty phone call from me demanding he get to the lab IMMEDIATELY and get his blood tests done. He wanted to wait until Friday but I insisted. This is a long weekend you see. Who knows when the lab will get to his blood work?
My period is due soon. Because of his procrastinating, I may have to wait another freaking month to start my cycle.
I am not a happy camper.
Grrrrrrr. I'm feeling very annoyed for you. I hope the labs come back in time, nothing worse than a delayed cycle that could have been avoided.
ReplyDeleteI don't think they will. AF arrived today. I know one set of labs was done locally but the others needed to be sent away. :(
DeleteUgh. My husband procrastinates like this, too, even if it's something important. It's sooooo frustrating! I really, really hope you'll still be able to go ahead with this cycle. Men!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny. I hope so too.
DeleteI'm mad at him too. Why did he wait?
ReplyDeleteTo be fair to him, he did have some big projects in January that took him out of Can.ada for 2 weeks. And then he had to short turn around time to deliver the final products to his clients. But, with that said, I got my bloodwork done right after the new year and he could have easily taken the 10 mins to drive down to the lab then as well.
DeleteFor a moment there he did,have the gall to blame me for not reminding him. I was pissed.
Men!!! Its amazing they are all alike when it comes to procrastinating.
ReplyDelete