Thursday, February 14, 2013

What a difference a couple of years makes

Back in December when the nurse at my clinic told me that I would be on a high dose for IVF drugs, I was shocked. I had been a high responder at my old clinic. Why would there be a difference? For my first two cycles, I was only on Pure.gon and  the highest dose prescribed was 250 and that was reduced after day 5.  My E2 level at day 5 for my first cycles was around 1200.

Now I'm on 225 of both Meno.pur and Pure.gon.  I received my bloodwork today and my E2 was 670. Holy heck. 670. What a drop from 2011.  I'm worried. Is 670 really bad? Should I be worried about cancelling this cycle if my E2 levels don't bounce up?

I continue with the same dosage levels and I start the Orga.lutran tomorrow.

Man.

What a difference a year and a half makes when it comes to your fertility.

No comments:

Post a Comment