Sometimes waiting to have all your ducks in a row, leaves you without little ducklings. We thought it would be so simple, so natural but here we are still waiting to be parents.
Kanis, so so so sorry (((HUGS))). I wish that there was something I can say to make you feel better...
I am so sorry. (((hugs)))
Oh God honey!! I am so, so sorry!!
This sucks. I was so hoping for you.Some day we will look back on these days and be amazed what we did and be inspired by our strength.Hang in there.
Kanis, I am so sorry. *hugs* :(
Kanis, so so so sorry (((HUGS))).
ReplyDeleteI wish that there was something I can say to make you feel better...
I am so sorry. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteOh God honey!! I am so, so sorry!!
ReplyDeleteThis sucks. I was so hoping for you.
ReplyDeleteSome day we will look back on these days and be amazed what we did and be inspired by our strength.
Hang in there.
Kanis, I am so sorry. *hugs* :(
ReplyDelete