Saturday, August 4, 2012

Beta #2 :(

47.  It went up by 6. Not even close to the doubling they want/expect.

I'm upset but I anticipated this result.

Well, good thing I can imbibe in my mojitos. Looks like I may be in for a hurricane. Miscarrying while in a hurricane.  What a summer holiday I'll be having.

I'll just wait for the clinic to validate that this is a chemical pregnancy and then I'll stop my medications.

15 comments:

  1. Kanis, I am so so so sorry! This completely sucks! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You're in my thoughts as well. xxoo

      Delete
  2. Kanis, I am so very sorry. I have been thinking about you all day wondering if you were able to get a test done and hoping that it would work out. I have been in a similar situation and understand how hugely disappointing and upsetting chemicals are. So please give yourself time to heal and grieve and take care of yourself. I sincerely hope your vacation is not spoiled by the hurricane. [Big Hug]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think it helps to know that there are so many other women who have been, or are, in a similar situation.

      Delete
  3. This is awful. I'm really sorry. I'm glad you went for the second test and I really wish the result would have been better. Get drunk (and stay drunk) and stay safe while on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it f*cked up me to think that there is still hope? Part of me wants to just get rip roaring drunk, while another part wants to hold off "just in case." Isn't that messed up?

      Delete
  4. F**! That really sucks. I'm so sorry that it didn't go up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It does suck. I really wish I had different news. :(

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry, Kanis. :( Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry hon. I know how much it sucks to wait so long for that BFP and then when you finally get it, to have it stolen away. You're right- there are plenty of us who have been there and can support you through this. Of course, that doesn't take the suck out of the situation. Please take good care of yourself and definitely take part in some mojitos. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so, so sorry. Words can't express how sorry I am. I really thought this was it. Sending you a ton of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh. I'm really sorry, hon. The feeling is indescribable ... You're in my heart. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crap, crap, crap. I'm so very sorry.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete