Monday, April 8, 2013

Universe - 3 Me - 0

Three pregnancy announcements on fac.ebook in 5 days.

<sigh>

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :( For now, hide future posts from those people. Just until you feel better about it all...if it gets to that point. *hugs*

      Delete
  2. I know the feeling. I had one of those weeks! Hang in there. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((HUGS))) to you pretty lady. It sure does suck hey. My best friend's gf just had a baby...it's tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say what Eileen said - without the symbols in place of letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. It just never ends. Sending you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, what terrible timing. Not that it's ever easy but there can't be a worse time than right now for you. Right after my first miscarriage, I knew 13 people who got pregnant, though that was mercifully before Facebook so it was easier to avoid in some ways. Though then I got to hear the fabulous news in person instead. It sucks and I'm so sorry you're there right now.

    ReplyDelete